Friday, September 3, 2010

What happened to the blogger?

Friday 3rd September - It has been a little while since I blogged but I am not going to make any excuses. I started the blog to post any ideas that I had or to ask for help with IT stuff.

I had a worrying experience this week when I cut & paste an image into Google images into my blog post, (it was an image of twinkling stars by the way). The image pasted into the blog with no problem but when I went back to look at it later on the image had been replaced with a message that says "You have been spanked - by using this image you are stealing someone else's bandwith", I am not sure why this happened but it frightened me a little bit.

I have also been reading Interface magazine and getting some information about creating E-Books, I was also interested in the information about using Google Apps particularly about creating a School Website using Google Sites http://www.lakeviewschool.info

No comments:

Post a Comment