Sunday, August 22, 2010

Google Sites - Where to next?

Sunday 22nd August.
I have had some tuition from Tracey on how to add buttons (with links) to my Google Sites pages. I am still playing with my Google Site because I am not sure that I actually need an alternative to my Igoogle page. Google Sites is easy enough to set up (now I sort of know what I am doing) but is more time consuming than just adding URLs to an Igoogle page.

I am still mulling over how I will create pages for my students to use, that is what medium would be the best to use.

I have created a page on our cluster wiki that details this blog and also has some information about Ewan McIntosh's workshops at the NEALs Day.

My students are now using Spelling City as part of their homework and are getting the hang of emailing their certificates to our class email address instead of printing them out - Saving Trees has got to be a good thing!

What will be the next ICT initiative in Room 17?

No comments:

Post a Comment