Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ok Well here goes!!

Saturday 14th August - Today I have been to a NEALs group PD day at Albany Senior High (a fantastic new building) with Ewan McIntosh. The day was inspirational in so many ways and has challenged my thinking on so many levels. Ewan stressed the need to share, share and share when it comes to Education. He says we need to blog about what we are doing, what works, what doesn't and invite others to comment with ideas and suggestions.

Ewan emphasised the need to share resources and invite others to use them and bounce back their amendments. I will begin my mission to share with my school face to face and with the world via this blog.

My next challenge is to investigate the potential use of Social Media in an educational context. OMG (I learnt this from my 13 year old!!) - Techno Teacher (I wish!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment