Monday, August 16, 2010

WebSite Wonderings

Monday 16th August.
I have now created blogs, wikis, igoogle pages and google sites website in order to experiment with online content.

I can see how google sites will work for students to access our learning at home, but I am not sure how I can set up an environment for my students to share their own work. I would ideally like students to be able to set up this environment themselves - any ideas would be gratefully received and examples would be even better.

I have also investigated posterous which I like better than delicious at the moment because it is easy and visual. http://pelson-pgor.posterous.com/

1 comment:

  1. Glad the seminar was inspiring! I am sure your blog will attract many other's who also believe in the value of sharing. Great to read your reflections Techno Teacher - I can appreciate your thinking even though you are not right here! Now that may be another reason for our kids to record some of their reflections too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete